Stainless Steel Single Burner Induction Cooktop
Portable Stainless Steel Induction Cooktop
Black Ceramic Cooking Surface
This attractive Induction Cooktop can be used as a stand-alone unit or installed permanently in your countertop. It plugs into a 110 Volt receptacle and boils a cup of water in less than 90 seconds.
In case cooking with Induction Technology is new to you, this one burner portable Induction Cooktop is perfect to ‘test the water’ before making the investment in a large, high-tech 30” or 36” Induction Cooktop. Later you can use this portable unit as your Cooktop for camping, in your backyard, keep it as an additional cooking unit in your kitchen, or give it to your college bound student for the dorm room.
It is important to keep in mind that Induction Cooktops, including this one, only work with Induction cookware. It is a two-part system, and the quality of the Induction cookware affects the efficiency of the Induction Cooktop. We invite you look at our Induction cookware Special Features page for recommendations. Since it is the cookware which is heated during the cooking-process and not the cooktop itself, this unit is perfectly safe for any setting. Special safety features ensure that the Induction cooktop automatically shuts off if incompatible cookware is used or the Induction cookware has been removed.
Induction cooking is considered the most energy efficient, safe and fast cooking system on the market today. Using this one burner Induction cooktop as the testing ground to get familiar with the benefits of Induction cooking may prove to be a very worthwhile investment.
• SPECIFIC TEMPERATURE SETTINGS – Heat and Hold settings 150 to 430°F for Slow Cooking.
• AUTOMATIC SAFETY SHUT-OFF - If the Induction cooktop is left “ON” for over 60 seconds without a pan on it or with an incompatible pan; the unit will automatically shut off.
• MATERIAL COMPATIBILITY DETECTOR - If the material or the size of the pan is not suitable for the Induction Cooktop, the pan indicator will not light. For best results use Induction cookware with a diameter between 6” – 10”.
• SMALL OBJECTS DETECTOR - The Induction Cooktop does not recognize an object or utensil smaller than 2” in diameter, which means that it does not operate if objects such as a knife, fork or spoon are left on it.
• OVERHEATING PROTECTION DEVICE - If the temperature of the Induction cookware is too high for a certain length of time, the unit will automatically shut off.
• Model No. HCATH-15T
• Voltage 120V / 60 Hz
• Ceramic top plate Approx. 272 x 272 x 3.8mm
• Electric Power Consumption Max 1,500 watt
• Safety Devices - Overtime Detector
• Automatic Safety Shut-Off
• Material Compatibility Detector
• Small Object Detector
• Overheating Protection Device
• Dimensions 32 cm (W) x 37 cm (D) x 7 cm (H)
• Weight 3 kg
For questions, special pricing and more information, please call 1-877-511-8864, or send an e-mail to CustomerService@InductionResource.com.
Note: All prices in US Dollars